Why Join the AWMA?
* Networking opportunities with professionals in the environmental field.
* Access to cutting-edge professional, scientific & technological resources.
* Opportunities for professional training and development --- such as our specialty conferences, workshops, annual meeting, and the QEP Certification Program.
* Online access to The Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association and EM, AWMA's monthly magazine, plus a year's print subscription to your choice of either the Journal or EM.
* Access to a online membership directory.
* Discounts of 20-30% on registration fees for the Association's Annual Conference & Exhibition, specialty conferences, workshops, seminars and education courses, and discounts of up to 25% on Association publications.
* Access to local Section and Chapter Events.
* Free access to the Special Reference Collection powered by Knovel, and discount subscriptions to other environmental journals.
* Discount on Journal page charges.
AWMA Higher Education Division
A&WMA has developed a Higher Education Division for promotion of academic activities that will ensure development of competent environmental professionals. This Division focuses on assisting students with personal environmental career tracks by including professional development, scholarship awards, student programs (Annual Conference), Student Chapter communication, and integration of University activities with industry. University of Windsor students will benefit through incorporation of a Student Chapter of the A&WMA, as exhibited by an A&WMA scholarship to Shovini Dasgupta, a former graduate student.