What is the CSCE?
The Canadian Society of Civil Engineers was founded in 1887 by a group of prominent Civil Engineers. Their goal was to create a society which embraces the world of Civil Engineering, and share information with other group members. It is a network of professionals with the goal of advancing personal development and knowledge of the profession among its members.
University of Windsor - Student Chapter
The Windsor Chapter of the CSCE is aimed at giving prominent Civil Engineering students the opportunity to learn more about their chosen profession, meet people you would find only in a boardroom, and make valuable contacts along the way, not to mention having fun while doing it! The Society is also focused on making your time studying Civil Engineering at the University of Windsor more enjoyable. Numerous events will be created with the chance to meet new people and have a good time. We are a group of Civil Engineering students who believe that Engineering should be more than textbooks and exams, it should also be getting to know the professionals that govern our studies, learning valuable things from engineers who specialize in certain aspects of their jobs, and having fun while doing it.
Why Join the CSCE?
* Meet professional engineers in person.
* Market your skills to practice leaders.
* Attend CSCE events for reduced cost, or free.
* Become a member of a professional society.
* Attend guest speaker presentations.
* Receive bi-monthly Civil Engineering publications.
* The opportunity to compete in Civil Engineering competitions.
* Discounts on official CSCE events.