519-253-3000 ext. 2514
Office: 3073 CEI
- BSc (Hons.), MASc (Alexandria), PhD (Waterloo), PEng
- Transport processes in non-electrolyte solutions in membranes
- Viscometric properties of lubricating oil
- Nhaesi, A. and Asfour A. A. (2000), "Predictive Models for the Viscosities of Multi-Component Liquid n-alkane and Regular Solutions", The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 78, 355-362.
- Nhaesi, A. and Asfour A. A. (2000), "Prediction of the Viscosity of Multi-Component Liquid Mixtures: A Generalized McAllister Three-body Interaction Model," Chemical Engineering Science, August 2000.
- Nhaesi, A. and Asfour A. A. (1998), "Prediction of the McAllister Model Parameters from Pure Components Properties of Regular Binary Liquid Mixtures," Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, 37 (12), 4893-4897.