519-253-3000 ext. 4987
Office: 216 Joyce Entrepreneurial Innovation Centre - Cross-Border Institute
- BSc (Bethlehem - 1996), MSc (McMaster - 1999), PhD (McMaster - 2005)
- Integrated transportation & land use models
- Freight transportation analysis, travel demand modeling & forecasting
- GIS & big-data analysis, environmental impacts of transportation, sustainable transportation
- Microsimulation methods & models in land use & transportation
- Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- Canadian Transportation Research Forum (CTRF)
- Transportation Research Board (TRB)
- Maoh, H., Khan, S., Anderson, W. (2016). Truck movement across the Canada–US border: The effects of 9/11 and other factors. Journal of Transport Geography, 53, 12-21.
- Khan, S., Maoh, H., Lee, C., Anderson, W. (2016). Toward sustainable urban mobility: Investigating nonwork travel behavior in a sprawled Canadian city. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, 10(4), 321-331.
- Gingerich, K., Maoh, H., Anderson, W. (2015). Border crossing choice behavior of trucks along trade corridor between Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and Chicago, Illinois. Transportation Research Record: Journal of Transportation Research Board, 2477, 85-92.
- Anderson, W., Maoh, H., Burke, C. (2014). Passenger car flows across the Canada-US border: The effect of 9/11. Transport Policy, 35, 50-56.
- Santos, G., Maoh, H., Potoglou, D., von Brunn, T. (2013). Factors influencing modal split of commuting journeys in medium size European cities. Journal of Transport Geography, 30, 127-137.