519-253-3000, ext. 2544
Office: 3059 CEI
- BASc, MASc (Toronto), ME (Yonsei), PhD (Waterloo)
- Traffic operation and control
- Traffic safety and driver behaviour
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Highway design
- Licensed Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Associate Editor, Accident Analysis & Prevention
- Member, Transportation Division of Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE) Technical Committee
- Durrani, U., Lee, C., Maoh, H. (2016). Calibrating the Wiedemann's Vehicle-Following Model using Mixed Vehicle-Pair Interactions. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Vol. 67, pp. 227-242.
- Lee, C., Li, X. (2015). Predicting Driver's Severe Injury in Single-Vehicle and Two-Vehicle Crashes with Boosted Regression Trees. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2514, pp. 138-148.
- Lee, C. (2015). Developing Passenger-Car Equivalents for Heavy Vehicles in Entry Flow at Roundabouts. Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 141, Issue 8, 04015013.
- Lee, C., Abdel-Aty, M., Park, J., Wang, J. (2015). Development of Crash Modification Factors for Changing Lane Width on Roadway Segments using Generalized Nonlinear Models. Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 76, pp. 83-91.
Lee, C., Li, X. (2014). Analysis of Injury Severity of Drivers Involved in Single- and Two-Vehicle Crashes on Highways in Ontario. Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 71, pp. 286-295.