- Actuarial science includes a number of interrelated subjects, including probability, mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, and mathematics of finance.
- The Master of Actuarial Science will prepare you for the professional exams necessary to become an Actuary in North America with accreditation accepted in many other parts of the world.
- You will study and live in Canada for approximately 16 months (4 academic terms) while enrolled in a total of 12 courses.
- The courses will include actuarial mathematics as required for the Society of Actuaries (SOA) professional exams.
- As a professional graduate program, alumni of the M.Act.Sc program are well prepared for careers in insurance, pensions, and healthcare industries. Graduates can also participate in one of the regular offerings of the Society of Actuaries (SOA) exams offered on-site.
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall: April 1
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-83
Minimum IELTS: 6.5
Minimum Pearson: 65
Statement of Interest (max 2 pages)
Curriculum Vitae (max 2 pages)
Upon acceptance of an offer of admission a deposit of $4000 is due within 21-days. Please refer to the information on deposits included with your offer.