- International M.A.Sc. in Automotive Engineering/Laurea Magistrale in Automotive Engineering
- Dual degree program with Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Students accepted into the program will begin with one year of graduate study in Windsor taking courses and working on a research thesis.
- Students will then travel to the Politecnico di Torino to complete their Master’s degree with an additional year of study, and their thesis research.
- The entire program is conducted in English.
- The program starts in September and is typically completed over a two-year period.
- While earning a Master of Applied Science (MASc) degree from the University of Windsor and a Laurea Magistrale degree from the Politecnico di Torino, students will receive solid professional training and the practical experience necessary to work in a competitive global environment—plus live and study in two wonderful countries and work with a large, multi-national automotive company
- Vehicle engineering
- Powertrain engineering
- Manufacturing and management
- Virtual product and process engineering
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall: March 1, 2024.
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-83
Minimum IELTS: 6.5
Minimum Pearson: 65
Please note: the admission average for this program is 78% (higher that standard grad admissions).
Current resume describing work experiences and software program and language skills.
Official Academic Transcript
Authorization to Release Official Documents and Information
Letter of Interest addressed to the program administrator Dr. Jennifer Johrendt describing why they are interested in the partnership program, their education/skills/experience, their skills using CAD/Catia/Solidworks, interpersonal and leadership skills, problem solving skills, what team involvement they've had (Formula SAE, BAJA, or other team involvement), and what they feel they will gain from this experience.
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is recommended for students graduating from universities outside of North America.