- Accelerate your engineering career by obtaining a Master of Engineering Management (MEM) degree from the University of Windsor.
- As Ontario’s only weekend engineering management degree, the two-year, interdisciplinary program offered by the Faculty of Engineering and the Odette School of Business allows working professionals to earn their master’s degree without interrupting their careers.
- MEM graduates are ready to occupy leadership roles in multinational engineering and technical enterprises and contribute to manufacturing strategies, corporate innovation and operations management.
- Students acquire core competencies in applied finance, administration, market research, engineering design and product management.
On-campus MEM (Fall intake only)
MEM is offered as a two-year, weekend program designed to accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals. The first 16 months include classes that take place every second weekend. The last 8 months of the program include a 2-term capstone project that can be completed off-campus which gives students the opportunity to work with their employer or local industry partners under the supervision of seasoned UWindsor faculty members, entrepreneurs and professional engineers. Learn more about the on-campus MEM.
Online MEM (Winter intake only)
Practical Specialization Areas
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Project Management
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall:
On-campus MEM only: visit the MEM program webpage for information.
Deadline for Winter:
Online MEM only: visit the online MEM program webpage for information.
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-100
Minimum IELTS: 7.0
Minimum Pearson: 68
Two Reference Letters
Statement of Purpose
Online MEM Supplemental Form (Online MEM only)
Minimum 2 years of work experience in an engineering related field