To be able to access eGAS applicants must first complete Steps 1 & 2 of the Graduate Application.
Upon completion of Steps 1 & 2, follow the instructions in the confirmation email from Step 1 to log into the University's electronic application system (eGAS) with your activated UWin username and password and upload your required documents (in PDF format).
NOTE: In order for our system to update your application information please allow up to 24 hours after receiving the confirmation email before logging into eGAS.
Please read the following information carefully:
Before you upload your documents to eGAS:
- Review the admissions requirements for your program to ensure you have all information and documentation required before you begin.
- Do not mail any additional documents (e.g., professional certificates, covering letters, bank statements) unless specifically requested by the department to which you are applying.
- Print the Instructions for uploading your documents to have them handy as you complete your application
Once you log in to eGAS you will be able to upload copies of all of the required application documents, and you will be able to track the progress of your application.
- All materials, including transcripts, submitted to the University of Windsor become the property of the University and will not be returned.
- All post-secondary education (universities and colleges) must be declared on your application. This includes incomplete studies, non-degree and transfer credit courses.