The University of Windsor is preparing for a safe return to campus. Learn More.
Students relaxing in lobby of residence

Moving to LAPS from Another Program

If you are a UWindsor student who has decided to transfer into Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, you must follow the degree requirements as of FALL 2020 in the academic calendar.

Contact your academic advisor, [email link] Dr. Phebe Lam, to see if transferring to LAPS works for you.

Tabula Rasa Policy for Liberal Arts & Professional Studies

Tabula Rasa is granted to all new LAPS students coming from another UWindsor Program. Please read the Senate policy for details on the [PDF] Tabula Rasa Policy.

If you have questions about how this policy affects you, please contact us: [email link]



Updated: July 10, 2020