A University of Windsor AQ course could be just what you need to:
- enhance your OCT Certificate of Qualification
- open up doors to more teaching opportunities
- increase opportunities for career progression within your school board, or
- improve your teaching practice by learning the latest pedagogical techniques in your subject area.
Our AQ courses
- meet the highest quality standards
- are accredited by the Ontario College of Teachers
- are designed and delivered by experienced instructors
- are offered in multiple formats to accommodate your busy lifestyle, including fully online, blended (partially online) or on-site modes of delivery.
Candidates have given strong, positive course and instructor evaluations. They also report a great satisfaction with the ease and facilitation of the online learning management system.
UWindsor offers over 80 online AQ, ABQ and PQP courses to help you achieve your goals as an educator.
- Summer 2019 Semester Registration: Registration opens January 30, 2019 and closes May 31, 2019. (Extended to June 3rd)
- Summer 2019 Semester Duration: Courses start June 17, 2019 and end September 1, 2019.
- Summer 2019 Withdrawal Date: June 30, 2019
- Fall 2019 Semester Registration: Registration opens May 10, 2019 and closes September 8 2019.
- Fall 2019 Semester Duration: Courses start September 30, 2019 and end December 16, 2019.
- Fall 2019 Withdrawal Date: October 13, 2019
Although we appreciate your interest in registering for an AQ course with us at the University of Windsor, please note that we can no longer accept late course registrations. Please be sure to apply by the deadline date in order to secure your spot for the upcoming semester. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
* Please refer to your course description for full details.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 519-253-3000 ext. 6734 if you have any questions related to AQ, ABQ or PQP courses. However, we kindly encourage you to review the AQ Frequently Asked Questions page first.
Registering for an Honour Specialist or ABQ Intermediate or Senior course?
Previous study in the subject area will likely be required. Please submit your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly specify in that email the course(s) for which you are seeking approval. Official transcripts can be mailed to the following address:
University of Windsor
Faculty of Education
Attention: Continuing Teacher Education
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
NOTE: For certain ABQ courses at the intermediate level, no undergraduate credits are required.
You will be subject to a $50.00 non-refundable administration fee if you register and are required to withdraw due to the lack of prerequisites.