Iona College, joined with Canterbury, and with the support of the SLS, and UWSA, would like to announce a Food Bank Service for the students of the University of Windsor, from the basement facilities at Canterbury College at 2500 University Avenue West, Windsor, Ontario
2017-18 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
LAST DAY: Monday, Dec 11th, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
REOPENING: Wednesday, Jan 3rd, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Regular hours and shifts resume.
Monday—12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Tuesday—2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wednesday—12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thursday—10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please visit the UWSA Food Pantry at 372 California Ave. Thurs. evenings from 4 pm – 6 pm.
If you are in need of food at any other time during the day from Monday to Friday. Please see Brenda in the office at Canterbury College.
- Only available to registered full-time and part-time students of the University of Windsor
- A valid student ID must be presented
- May be utilized once every two weeks
- Not available on holidays
- Revised schedule during exams and summer months
For more information contact Sandi at email@example.com or 519-253-3000 ext. 7039.