Iona College, joined with Canterbury, and with the support of the SLS, and UWSA, would like to announce a Food Bank Service for the students of the University of Windsor, from the basement facilities at Canterbury College at 2500 University Avenue West, Windsor, Ontario
2019 - 2020 Fall/Winter Schedule
Monday's 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm (Closed on Statuatory Holidays)
Tuesday's 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Wednesday's 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thursday's 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Campus Food Bank is located in the basement of Canterbury College (2500 University Ave. West) right across from the Law Library on campus.
We are open to all registered students at the University of Windsor, full-time and part-time. A valid student ID must be presented. Please note that students can only access the Campus Food Bank once every two weeks.
If you are in need of food at any other time during the day from Monday to Friday. Please see Brenda in the office at Canterbury College.
- Only available to registered full-time and part-time students of the University of Windsor
- A valid student ID must be presented
- May be utilized once every two weeks
- Not available on holidays
- Revised schedule during exams and summer months