Where access to the University wireless network may be required for students in support of their studies during the essential services period, certain campus locations (currently the CAW Student Centre and Vanier Hall) remain open on a restricted basis and continue to have wireless connectivity available.
In cases where these facilities may not be open or continue to be accessible, students may also be able to access some degree of wireless connectivity in the following outdoor campus locations:
- the courtyard between the Jackman Dramatic Art Centre and Essex Hall;
- between Lambton Tower and the Welcome Centre;
- in front of the Odette Building;
- the residence quad outside Macdonald Hall, leading to Vanier Hall;
- in front of the University Computer Centre;
- outside the west entrance to the Centre for Engineering Innovation;
- in front of the Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre;
- near the west gate of the parking garage;
- the exterior of the Alan Wildeman Centre for Creative Arts.
Another option is to contact the IT Service Desk by phone at 519-253-3000, ext. 4440, during University business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday). If using this option, be sure to leave a callback number when you leave a message.