519-253-3000 ext. 2993
Office: 5100 LT
- Ph.D. (1979, University of Windsor, Canada)
- M.Sc. (1974, University of Windsor, Canada)
- B.Sc. (1972, University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Modeling for Decision Support Systems, Reasoning with Uncertainty, Subjective Logic, Conceptual Spaces, Conceptual Reasoning
- Health Informatics, Application Development in Healthcare, Self-management Systems in Healthcare
- Grid computing, High-Performance Computing and Networking
- Security, Network Forensics
- Theoretical spectroscopy, Unitary Group Approach, Scientific Computing
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- Member, The Sandbox Project – Brain Injury Prevention Group
- Reviewer, Physical Review A
- Reviewer, Physical Review D
- Reviewer, Physical Review Letters
- Reviewer, Journal of Physics A
- Reviewer, The Canadian Journal of Physics
- Reviewer, Journal of the Electrochemical Society
- Reviewer, Journal of Computational Physics
- Janaswamy, Sreya; Kent, Robert D., Semantic Interoperability and Data Mapping in EHR Systems, 2016 IEEE 6th International Conference on Advanced Computing (IACC), 117-122, 2016, IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS), 6th IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC - 2016), 27-28 February 2016, S R K R Engineering College, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Baert, Todd; McKay, Phillip; Carriveau, Rupp; Ting, David; Kent, Robert D., Windtelligence: the development of a wind farm performance management system, North American Wind Energy Academy 2015 Symposium (NAWEA 2015), North American Wind Energy Academy, U.S. Dep't of Energy, 2015, June, Blacksburg, Virginia, June 9-11, 2015.
- Snowdon, Anne; Hussein, Abdulkadir; Kent, Robert; Pino, Lou; Hachinski, Vladimir, Comparison of an Electronic and Paper-Based Montreal Cognitive Assessment Tool, Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord., 29(4), 325-9, 2015, October.
- Kobti, Ziad; Snowdon, Anne W.; Kent, Robert D.; Bhandari, Gokul; Rahaman, Shamual F.; Preney, Paul D.; Kolga, Carol A.; Tiessen, Barbara; Zhu, Lichun, Towards a Just-in-Time Distributed Decision Support System in Health Care Research, Supporting Real Time Decision-Making, 253-285, 13/3, Springer, 2011, Editor(s) - Schuff, D.; Paradice, D.; Burstein, F.; Power, D.J.; Sharda, R., Annals of Information Systems, January.
- Subhani, Numanul; Kent, Robert D., Continuous process auditing (CPA): An audit rule ontology based approach to audit-as-a-service, Systems Conference (SysCon), 2015 9th Annual, 832-838, 2015, May, IEEE, IEEE, Vancouver, BC, 13-16 April 2015.
- Subhani, Numanul; Kent, Robert D., Novel design approach to build audit rule ontology for healthcare decision support systems, 133-138, 2014, July, The 2014 International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government (EEE '14).
- Subhani, Numanul; Kent, Robert D., Incorporating Policy-based Authorization Framework in Audit Rule Ontology for Continuous Process Auditing in Complex Distributed Systems, LNCS, 8842, 367-376, 2014, Fifth International Workshop on Information Systems in Distributed Environment (ISDE14).
- Zhao, Shushan; Kent, Robert D.; Aggarwal, Akshai, A key management and secure routing integrated framework for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks, Ad Hoc Networks, 11(3), 1046-1061, 2013.
- Zhao, Shushan; Kent, Robert D.; Aggarwal, Akshai, An Integrated Key Management and Secure Routing Framework for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks, Proceedings of the Tenth Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust (PST 2012), 96-103, 2012, July, IEEE Computer Society, The Tenth Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust (PST 2012).