Due to concerns about COVID-19 and the goal to increase social distancing, our primary location in Chrysler Hall Tower is closed to staff, students, and visitors. Services will continue remotely via email and on-line appointments. We are currently working through the transition and so we ask that you please allow for additional response time and know that we are working as hard as we can to help.
Students experiencing financial hardship should email email@example.com with a brief explanation of their situation and their request will be triaged appropriately.
For up-to-date information on the University of Windsor’s response to COVID-19, please access http://www.uwindsor.ca/coronavirus/
If you are student in distress, please take advantage of the following services:
1. The Student Counselling Centre has moved to phone counselling appointments.
Please contact them at 519-253-3000, ext. 4616
2. keep.meSAFE: Download the free MYSSP app, or call 1-844-451-9700
3. Good2Talk: 24 Hour Student Helpline - 1-866-925-5454
4. WellTrack: Visit signup.mywelltrack.com. Access code = WINDSOR.
5. Community Crisis Centre at Windsor Regional Hospital Ouellette campus.
This includes a 24-hour crisis telephone line - 519-973-4435