This fund supports events for alumni or class reunions, for 20 people or more, to a maximum of $1000, that provide opportunities for alumni and students to participate in activities in support of the University of Windsor and to host and/or sponsor events in Canada, the United States and internationally. Special consideration is given to applications for Alumni Week events. Applications must be submitted at least one month prior to event for consideration. We will advise you of the next meeting date upon receipt of your application.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Proposals for funding, must clearly outline how social distancing and gathering measures will be followed in accordance with current Government of Canada and Government of Ontario Health & Safety Guidelines in place during COVID-19. Please include this information in the description of your event found in the “Marketing and Promotion” section of the submission form below.
Visit the Government of Ontario website for the latest updates on guidelines for public and social gatherings.
- The Alumni Association will be recognized as a sponsor on the promotional materials you create for your event/reunion. The alumni logo will be provided for your use.
- Alumni Association/Alumni Affairs will promote your event or reunion on the alumni website.
- The Alumni Association will provide banners and signage to display at your event.
- The Office of Alumni Affairs will provide promotional items for distribution at your event or reunion.
- Funding will be provided to the group at least one month prior to the event (time permitting).
- The group further agrees to provide a list of attendees and any updated information to Office of Alumni Affairs for updating.
- After the event, please submit a brief summary of the event and include a few pictures that can be used on the University of Windsor website, eNews or View magazine.