A range of Research Clusters addressing specific topics related to argumentation and constituted by faculty from across the disciplines at the University of Windsor ground individual student research. You apply to a specific Research Cluster relevant to your proposed topic from which will be drawn your Thesis Advisory Committee.
- Fall term: Double course in the history & theories of argumentation
- Winter term: Double course in contemporary advanced interdisciplinary approaches & applications
- Preparation for Area Qualifying Examination
- Complete Area Qualifying Exam
- Audit Winter course addressing fresh contemporary advanced topics
- Develop your thesis proposal
Third and fourth years: Thesis research, writing, and defense
Further program details can be found in the Graduate Calendar.