Our team of professionals bring expertise in career exploration, job search strategies, resume and cover letters, interview preparation, and labour market information. They are here to help you build bridges between the classroom and the world of work by supporting your career development and connecting you with resources and opportunities to prepare for whatever your goal for after your time at University of Windsor might be.
Service Changes and Updates due to COVID-19
Due to concerns about COVID-19 and the goal to increase social distancing, our primary location in the Joyce Entrepreneurship Centre is closed. Services will continue remotely via phone, email, and on-line until further notice:
- You can book appointments and register for online workshops via mySuccess.
- Appointments: a career advisor will either be in touch to schedule the meeting over Microsoft Teams or they will call you at the scheduled time at the phone number you provided.
- Workshops and Drop-in sessions: schedule and instructions can be found in the event description on the mySuccess calendar. Sessions take place on the CDEL Blackboard organization site.
- Email your career exploration and job search questions to email@example.com and one of the advisors will reply to you.
- Students and supervisors with questions about the Ignite Work Study or VIP-Community Service Learning programs should continue to communicate with coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
- Employers wishing to promote an opportunity on our job board can submit job postings via mySuccess or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For up-to-date information on the University of Windsor’s response to COVID-19, please access www.uwindsor.ca/coronavirus/
Are you an employer looking to hire UWindsor Talent?
We can help connect you with career-ready students and alumni.