A score of 90% or more on the Final Quiz is needed to pass the training
Laboratory Awareness Training for Undergraduate Students promotes a safe and healthy laboratory work environment by providing a general overview of safety issues, information on emergency situation and first aid in the laboratory.
The training consists of four following sections:
- Section 1: General Laboratory Safety
- Section 2: Chemical Safety
- Section 3: Biological Safety
- Section 4: Emergences and First Aid
To document your training participation you have to complete the final quiz.
- Course Information - For Instructors (.pdf)
- Course Information - For Students (.pdf)
- Training Reporting Access Form (CCC-2010-i) (.pdf)
Access to the University of Windsor's Undergraduate Laboratory Awareness Training program requires a valid UWin ID. If you experience difficulty accessing the course, please contact ITS Help Desk at ext. 4440.