Please print and fill out The Laboratory Safety Orientation Checklist. This will outline the required health and safety trainings you must take.
Also refer to your department/faculty website for specifically required health and safety training. A synopsis of the mandatory Health and Safety training is as follows:
- All the required Health and Safety Training.
- Laboratory Safety Training for Researchers is strongly recommended.
- Any applicable specific trainings as determined by:
- The department/faculty (check the department website/handbook),
- The research you will be performing (ask your lab supervisor),
- The list of trainings provided by the CCC can be found here.
- Spill Response Training
Don't have a student ID or employee #? Have your supervisor sponsor you for a friend account.