The Centre for Enterprise and Law’s Intellectual Property Boot Camp, February 19 to 22 on the UWindsor campus, will provide attendees an understanding of the theoretical and practical principles of intellectual property.
- Damien Steel of OMERS Ventures
- Peter M. Ross of Ross, Mongeon, Covello and Co.
- Bob Baksi of Miller Canfield
- Ingmar Borgers of Oracle Global Business Units
- Wissam Aoun, an instructor at Windsor Law
The $100 registration fee includes breakfast and lunch each day. Attendance certificates will be available for professional development credit purposes. Find details, including registration information, on the centre’s website.