The Windsor Welcome Week committee invites individuals and organizations to submit proposals for events for the annual fall orientation, which this year will run September 1 to 7.
Proposals are due no later than July 2 for inclusion in the event guide that will be distributed in September and available on the web.
Events must be inclusive and accessible for all, and must contribute toward at least three of the desired outcomes:
- Orienting students to campus;
- Building a sense of community;
- Fostering school pride, civility and tradition;
- Promoting wellness and inclusiveness;
- Enhancing a sense of fun and excitement; and
- Welcoming returning students.