To help celebrate the University of Windsor’s 50th anniversary, the University Bookstore is offering DailyNews readers opportunities to demonstrate their knowledge of the institution and its history.
Today’s quiz, the 21st in a series, offers one lucky winner a copy of the beautiful book of UWindsor reminiscences, Back in the Day. Written by retired members of the University’s faculty and senior administration and published by Black Moss Press, it is available for purchase from the Bookstore at a cost of $25 including taxes.
To enter, simply identify the authors of each of these chapters from the “Foundations” section of the book. The winner will be selected at random from all correct responses received by 4 p.m. Tuesday, November 26.
- The Biology Building--Some Memories
- I Remember the Geography Department
- Quality Endures: Fifty Years of Evolution of Nursing Education
- The School of Visual Arts Remembered
- Social Work--A Tradition of Innovation
- Transitions, Transitions, and More: Teachers’ College to Faculty of Education, 1962-2013
- Walter White and the Founding of the Political Science Department
- Rosemary D. Cassano
- Susan Gold Smith
- Howard McCurdy
- Sharon McMahon
- John Meyer
- Trevor Price
- Ihor Stebelsky
Contest is open to all readers of the DailyNews. Send an e-mail with your responses to email@example.com. One entry per contestant, please. Note: the decision of the judge in determining the most correct response is inviolable.