The Department of Human Resources invites the campus community to the annual Employee Recognition Awards reception, Wednesday, January 29, from 3 to 4:30 p.m. in the Ambassador Auditorium.
“The Employee Recognition Awards Reception is a great opportunity for us to come together to celebrate the contributions of our employees to the University’s success and their commitment to making a difference every day,” says Rita LaCivita, Chief Human Resources Officer
At this event, the Employee Recognition Program Awards will be presented to the following individuals/teams:
- Excellence in Health & Safety Award—Debbie Bastien, custodian, Housekeeping and Grounds
- “U” Make a Difference Award—Lisa Fransen, career advising coordinator, Odette School of Business
- Excellence in Leadership Award—Erika Kustra, director, teaching and learning development, Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Service Excellence Award (Individual)—Cynthia Marshall, secretary to the director, Student Health Services
- Service Excellence Award (Team)—Research Services Team
Faculty and staff are asked to RSVP by January 22 online at http://www.uwindsor.ca/hr/rsvp or by contacting Oliga Tserakhava by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-253-3000, ext. 2044.