Friday, February 7, is the deadline for nominations for the annual Organization of Part-time University Students awards banquet, to be held March 20.
The banquet recognizes professors and staff members and celebrates the contributions of part-time students and the organization’s members.
All part-time undergrads, as well as UWindsor staff and faculty members, are welcome to submit nominations for these awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Friend of Students Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Faculty Award(s)
- Support Staff Award(s)
- Disability Campus Community Recognition Award
- Appreciation Award
- VEK Ternoey Second Chance Award
- Student with Disability Achievement Award