The Organization of Part-time University Students (OPUS) invites nominations for its awards, recognizing professors and staff members and celebrating the contributions of part-time students and the organization’s members.
All part-time undergrads, as well as UWindsor staff and faculty members, are welcome to submit nominations for these awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Friend of Students Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Faculty Award(s)
- Support Staff Award(s)
- Disability Campus Community Recognition Award
- Appreciation Award
- VEK Ternoey Second Chance Award
- Student with Disability Achievement Award
- Mary C. Schisler (OPUS) Award in Dramatic Art
- Kathleen E. McCrone (OPUS) Award
- Ken Long Memorial (OPUS) Award
- Wayne Girard Leadership Memorial (OPUS) Award
The nomination deadline is February 6. More details and nomination forms are available on the OPUS website.
In addition, applications for these student awards carry an application deadline of January 15:
- Alumni Association Academic Achievement (OPUS) Award
- Alumni Association First Year Part-Time Undergraduate Student (OPUS) Award
To apply, visit the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office, or login to MyUWindsor - Awards Information.