The Organization of Part-time University Students (OPUS) will recognize contributions made by University of Windsor faculty, staff, alumni and part-time undergraduate students at its 23rd annual Awards Banquet on Thursday, March 26, in the CAW Student Centre’s Ambassador Auditorium.
Organizers have sent out invitations by e-mail; RSVP by March 6 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-253-3000, ext. 3603.
All part-time undergrads, as well as UWindsor staff and faculty members, may submit nominations for these awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Friend of Students Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Faculty Award(s)
- Support Staff Award(s)
- Disability Campus Community Recognition Award
- Appreciation Award
- VEK Ternoey Second Chance Award
- Student with Disability Achievement Award
- Mary C. Schisler (OPUS) Award in Dramatic Art
- Kathleen E. McCrone (OPUS) Award
- Ken Long Memorial (OPUS) Award
- Wayne Girard Leadership Memorial (OPUS) Award
The nomination deadline is February 6. More details and nomination forms are available on the OPUS website.