A session March 22 will help faculty and staff understand the role of educational agents in recruiting international students to the University of Windsor.
Five panelists will share their experiences and perspectives on working with or as an agent:
- Chris Busch, director of the Centre for Executive and Professional Education, University of Windsor
- Majid Ahmadi, faculty coordinator for advanced and professional studies, Faculty of Engineering
- Uri Carnat, director of client relations and business development (Canada) for IDP Education Pty Ltd
- Frank Fan, undergraduate student in business administration, University of Windsor
- Snehasis Adhya, graduate student in Master of Medical Biotechnology, University of Windsor
Following their presentations, audience members may ask questions and clarify issues they may encounter working with agents and international students.
It is set for 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 22, in the Oak Room, Vanier Hall. Register online by March 15 at http://fluidsurveys.uwindsor.ca/s/international-recruitment-info-session/.