The Organization of Part-time University Students (OPUS) invites nominations for its awards, recognizing professors and staff members and celebrating the contributions of part-time students and the organization’s members.
All part-time undergrads, as well as UWindsor staff and faculty members, are welcome to submit nominations for these awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Friend of Students Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Faculty Award(s)
- Support Staff Award(s)
- Disability Campus Community Recognition Award
- Appreciation Award
- VEK Ternoey Second Chance Award
- Student with Disability Achievement Award
- Mary C. Schisler Award in Dramatic Art
- Kathleen E. McCrone Award
- Ken Long Memorial Award
- Wayne Girard Leadership Memorial Award
The nomination deadline is February 6. In addition, part-time students may apply for a variety of monetary awards and bursaries by January 15.
More details and nomination forms are available on the OPUS website. The 25th annual awards banquet is set for March 24.