Organizers are seeking volunteer help for UWill Discover 2017, the conference of and for undergraduate researchers, March 31 in the CAW Student Centre.
Assistance is needed for the following tasks:
- moderators to host each of the 10 concurrent sessions;
- room hosts to support PowerPoint and technical matters;
- greeting staff to run the administrative tables;
- hallway hosts to give directions and provide general assistance;
- videographers to run a photo booth;
- guards to secure the cloakroom;
- people to post on social media.
Volunteers must attend a training session on March 28 or 29, and will receive a conference T-shirt, a free lunch and a $10 coffee card.
To participate, contact conference chair Simon du Toit at email@example.com, stating which sessions you will be able to support and which evening you are free to take the training.