The Organization of Part-time University Students (OPUS) invites nominations for its awards, recognizing professors and staff members and celebrating the contributions of part-time students and the organization’s members.
All part-time undergrads, as well as UWindsor alumni, staff, and faculty members, are welcome to submit nominations for these awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Friend of Students Award
- Teacher of the Year Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Faculty Award(s)
- Support Staff Award(s)
- Disability Campus Community Recognition Award
- Appreciation Award
The nomination deadline is February 5.
In addition, part-time students may apply for a variety of monetary awards and bursaries by January 15, including the VEK Ternoey Second Chance Award and the Student with Disability Achievement Award.
To apply for the awards below, visit the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office, or login to myUWindsor, select “Financial Matters” and then search for “awards.”
- Alumni Association Academic Achievement (OPUS) Award
- Mary C. Schisler (OPUS) Award in Dramatic Art
- Kathleen E. McCrone (OPUS) Award
- Ken Long Memorial (OPUS) Award
- Wayne Girard Leadership Memorial (OPUS) Award
- Alumni Association First Year Part-Time Undergraduate Student (OPUS) Award
More details and nomination forms are available on the OPUS website. The 26th annual awards banquet is set for March 23. Learn more here.