A pair of online seminars will help masters-level students of social work engage in career planning.
Led by Stephanie Dupley, a career advisor in the UWindsor Career Development and Experiential Learning department, the webinar will explore:
- skills developed by social work students
- how to explore different careers through job postings, online resources, labour market research, and informational interviews
- fields and careers related to social work
- networking strategies
- tailoring your resumé to each position
- bridging the gap with volunteer, project, part-time, and contract work
in two sessions on Wednesday, Nov. 20.