Nearly 300 grads and guests enjoyed Windsor Law's annual alumni dinners at the Omni King Edward Hotel in Toronto and the Windsor Club on Nov. 27 and Dec. 10, respectively.
This year’s award recipients include:
- Allan Stitt (LLB 1988), Nils Engelstad (JD 2007), Heather Hansen (JD 2006) - Distinguished Alumni Award
- Jamie Johnson (LLB 1987) and Justice Mary Jo Nolan (LLB 1981) - Extraordinary Contribution to Windsor Law in Memory of John Mountain (LLB 1986)
- Suhuyini Abudalai (JD 2008) and Nancy Merrill (LLB 1988) - Access to Justice Award
- Mary Gold and Neil Gold - Builder of Windsor Law Award
- Evan Kubes (JD 2016) and Joshua Marcus (JD 2016) - Emerging Leader in the Law Award
To learn more about Windsor Law’s second annual alumni awards, visit the event website.