The staff team in student recruitment is seeking stories of student success to feature in its marketing campaign for fall 2021, and is looking to current members of the UWindsor community to help.
“We are on the hunt for impactful stories that make us stand out from other schools and demonstrate the experience of Windsor Proud,” says Chris Busch, associate vice-president for enrolment management.
He invites suggestions for profiles that align with one of more of the campaign’s themes:
- Power of the humanities – “You can do anything”
- College transfer – successful transition or stacking of credentials (e.g., diploma and degree) or unique pathways
- Careers of tomorrow. World of possibilities. Get future ready. Programs for the future.
- Our exceptional faculty – 3M award winners, globally recognized researchers, etc.
- Choose your own adventure – Benefits of being undecided or dual degrees (double degree = double the experience).
- Undergraduate research – tackling the challenges of the world
- Experiential Learning – “Knowledge isn’t power until it is applied”
- Windsor, our geographic advantage – opportunities, variety, benefits of our location, etc.
Busch notes that public health measures to curb the spread of COVID-19 pose a challenge for production and so especially appreciates submissions associated with existing creative materials.
The campaign will deploy selected stories through the full recruitment cycle. Find examples from previous years: Fardovza Kusow and Max Arvidsson.
To suggest a student story, complete the brief online form.