The Department of Human Resources invites employees to explore its 2020-21 Professional Development Calendar, which outlines a range of professional and personal development opportunities geared towards enhancing abilities, skills, and knowledge offering immediate and practical on-the-job application.
A copy of the Calendar at a Glance can be downloaded from the Human Resources website.
Virtual sessions for October include:
- Anti-Black Racism: A Canadian Context (Oct. 1, 9 to 11 a.m.)
- Creating Accessible Content (Oct. 6, 9 to 11 a.m.)
- Virtual Learning and Training Tools at UWindsor (Oct. 8, 9 to 10:30 a.m.)
- Being Kind to Ourselves (Oct. 20, 9 to 10:30 a.m.)
- How Microsoft Excel Can Increase Your Productivity (Oct. 23, 9 to 11 a.m.)
- Procurement at UWindsor - Broader Public Sector Rules Refresher (Oct. 27, 9 to 11 a.m.)
- Supporting Students with Mental Health Concerns (Oct. 28, 9 to 11 a.m.)
To learn more about these professional development opportunities and to register, visit the professional development workshops database.