Oct 26th, 2021
Headaches may cause intense pain, and while there are several types that may require specific treatments, Human Resources has shared in a message sent Monday to UWindsor faculty and staff tips to prevent the common headache before it starts:
- Watch what you eat. Some foods can act as headache triggers.
- Stay hydrated. Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Keep stress in check. Set aside time daily for activities that help you relieve.
- Enjoy that cup of coffee. If you drink caffeine every morning, skipping it may give you a headache.
- Avoid triggering scents. Strong odours can trigger migraines.