WE-Spark Health Institute has released its second quarterly report from its third year of operation, highlighting key metrics from August to October 2021.
The report communicates outcomes and provides accountability to its members and the Windsor-Essex community. Highlights include:
- doubled the number of student volunteers, logging more than 400 hours and completing 16 projects;
- received approval on a Masters in Translational Health Research program, launching April 2022;
- launched a new app interface that connects the research community using a mobile device;
- hosted eight events, including a town hall meeting, think tanks, and knowledge translation workshops;
- added a dedicated equity, diversity, and inclusion section to its website, including an action plan; and
- facilitated four clinical assistant professorships and one professor of practice.