Fans will have a chance to cheer on the Lancer football team when it lines up against the Queen’s Gaels at Alumni Field on Saturday, Sept. 23. Game time is 4 p.m.
Windsor’s perfect 4-0 record has earned the squad a U Sports ranking of eighth in the country, while Queen’s is off to a 1-2 start to the season.
The game is the official beginning of Alumni Week and promises activities on the concourse prior to kick-off. UWindsor grads qualify for a discount on entry at the gate or using the code AL23 for online ticket purchases.
Find a full schedule of Alumni Week events, Sept. 23 to 29, at UWindsor.ca/alumni. The University of Windsor Alumni Association encourages celebrants to share their experience and pride, tagging @uwinalumni on Instagram and Twitter and using the hashtags #AlumniWeek2023 and #AlumniforLife.
In other Lancer action:
- Baseball will play Laurier in Waterloo Saturday, then return home to Libro Field on Sunday to host the University of Waterloo.
- Cross country will be in London Saturday to compete in the Western Invitational.
- Soccer will host the Brock Badgers for a doubleheader Sunday on Alumni Field; the women play at 1 p.m. and the men at 3:15 p.m.
- Softball will travel to London for a pair of contests against Western on Saturday.
- Women’s hockey will play an exhibition against the London Devilettes at the Capri Pizzeria Recreation Centre on Friday; the puck drops at 7:30 p.m.
- Men’s hockey will play a pair of exhibition games in Toronto against York on Saturday and Sunday.