With most classes being delivered online for the fall and winter semesters and most faculty and staff working remotely, Parking Services will close some campus parking lots to obviate the need for snow removal.
These closures are temporary and will be in effect for the winter season, effective Nov. 9:
- Bridge AA
- Bridge A
- Bridge B
- Education – north portion of lot
- Engineering – east portion of lot
Staff required to report to work on campus can park in the following designated lots regardless of their current lot assignments:
- Bridge C
- Education – south portion of lot
- Parking garage, only for those with existing access card.
Students attending campus should utilize these lots:
- Bridge A – adjacent to cemetery
- Human Kinetics
Vanier Circle and Assumption Visitor Lot will continue to be for short term parking requiring pay-and-display.
Loading docks and access driveways to all buildings will be maintained for deliveries and drop-offs.