Obtaining an Official Continuing Teacher Education Transcript
Continuing Teacher Education Program transcripts are available at a cost of $10 per copy.
- Order your transcript through the Continuing Education Online Portal
- You can request the transcript as a special request once you have signed into your Continuing Education Student Account.
- This transcript will include all courses that you have taken through the Continuing Teacher Education Program (eg. AQ, ABQ, PQP, IB) with the Faculty of Education at the University of Windsor.
- Ensure you select the number of copies you want and enter the specific mailing address(s) of where you want the transcript(s) sent.
- If you have taken Additional Qualifications courses prior to 2010, and require this information to be included on the transcript, please alert us to this fact during your request and we will make sure those courses are included.
Requests will not be processed until payment has been received. An email will be sent to you when the transcript has been generated and mailed to the location(s) as specified.
To most expediently process your request, we recommend that payment is made by credit card during the initial checkout process. However, if this is not possible, you can pay by certified cheque or money order made payable to the University of Windsor
Mail cheque/money order to:Faculty of Education
University of Windsor
Attention: Continuing Teacher Education Program
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
Note: This request is for Continuing Education Transcripts only. If you wish to obtain a University of Windsor transcript for your degree, please contact the Office of the Registrar. www.uwindsor.ca/registrar/711/transcripts
If you experience difficulties executing this transaction online, you may call the Faculty of Education to request assistance at 519-253-3000 ext. 6734 or email email@example.com.