Photo above: Anna Simone BASc '20 delivered remarks on behalf of the graduating class of 2020 in the university's first-ever virtual convocation.
There’s still time to receive a 2020 tax receipt. Make your gift online to support any fund on or before Dec. 31. A year end donation to the University of Windsor makes a difference in the lives of our engineering students.
Consider giving to the UWindsor Engineering COVID-19 Action Fund. With your donations, we can promptly direct funds where they are needed most to respond to the crisis in real time. Funding will support time-critical research, help students who are experiencing hardships and maximize curriculum resources for online distance learning.
Please note that the University of Windsor is closed for the Holiday break on Dec. 22 and will re-open on Jan. 4. You can still make a 2020 tax receiptable donation to the University of Windsor in the following ways:
Canadian residents or alumni
- Online by credit card at www.uwindsor.ca/donate
- Mail a post-marked envelope and cheque written out to the “University of Windsor”
- Mail a post-marked envelope and cheque written out to our U.S. Foundation “Friends of the University of Windsor” for a U.S. tax receipt
- Please note that we are unable to accept credit card donations to the U.S. Foundation
Gifts of stocks and securities
- To make a gift of securities, please contact Katie Mazzuca at email@example.com.
All cheques can be mailed to the address below.
Major Gift Officer
Faculty of Engineering
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave. Windsor ON N9B 3P4
T 519-253-3000 (5959)
Charitable Registration number: 10816 2611 RR0001