- Admission is now CLOSED FOR SPRING 2021 AND FALL 2021.
- Applications are now being considered for WINTER 2022.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering (BASc, BSc, BEng, or equivalent) with at least 70% average over the last four years. International applicants are advised to refer to the specified minimum admission requirements, listed by country, at the Faculty of Engineering’s Professional and Graduate Studies (FEPGS) website and the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.
- In order to be eligible for admission to the MEng program, you cannot have more than three failures/resits/backlogs in your four-year undergraduate degree program. If you have graduated from a degree program in India, please provide our office with the backlog certificates or individual mark sheets. This documentation must be on letterhead from your university and should list the course name, semester taken and the number of times the course was repeated before it was passed. Please submit this required documentation in PDF format with your student ID number through ask.UWindsor.ca. We will not be able to complete the evaluation of your application until this documentation is received.
- For applicants whose native language is not English, an English language proficiency test score (TOEFL - 237/92, MELAB - 80, CAEL - 70, IELTS - 6.5) is required
An MEng Degree may be awarded upon successful completion of a total of eight courses (the MEng has no research component/thesis/work with a faculty supervisor). Of these eight courses ...
- Four courses must be from the student's major (Five courses for Civil and Environmental students)
- Plus four required courses to be taken in the first or second semester of the program: Computational Methods and Modeling for Engineering Applications (Civil and Environmental students are not required to take this course); Engineering Technical Communications; Engineering Mathematics; and Engineering Project Management
- Co-op program is optional and students must apply for admission in their first study term.
For complete information on Admissions and Program Requirements, please visit the MEng Regulations page on the Registrar's site.