519-253-3000 ext. 2561
Office: 3075 CEI
- PhD Civil Engineering, University of Toronto
- MSc Civil Engineering, University of Alberta
- BSc Civil Engineering (co-op), University of Alberta
- Sustainability and resiliency in infrastructure systems and engineering
- Materials end-of-life waste management and recovery/vehicle recycling
- Life cycle assessment and approaches
- Brownfields renewal and redevelopment
- Professional Engineer, PEO
- Canadian Society for Civil Engineering, Sustainable Development Committee, CSCE-SDC
- Environmental Protection Steering Group, Chemical Industry Association of Canada, EPSG-CIAC
- Windsor-Essex County Environmental Committee, WECEC
- Upadhyaya, J., Biswas, N., Tam, E. Accepted for publication 2018. Managing for Change: integrating functionality, resiliency, and sustainability for stormwater infrastructure. ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems.
- Sawyer-Beaulieu, S. and Tam, E. 2015. Maximizing automotive parts reuse, remanufacturing, and recycling through effective end-of-life vehicle management: a different perspective on what needs to be done. SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing. 8(1):118-127, 2015, doi:10.4271/2014-01-9101.
- Upadhyaya, J., Biswas, N., Tam, E. 2014. A Review of infrastructure challenges: assessing stormwater system sustainability. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering. 41(6): 483-492.
- Miller, L., Sawyer-Beaulieu, S., and Tam, E. 2014. Impacts of non-traditional uses of polyurethane foam in automotive applications at end-of-life. SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing. 7(3):711-718, 2014, doi:10.4271/2014-01-9099.
- Prendi, L., King, A., and Tam, E. 2014. Fleet vehicle idling - are supplemental hybrid idling reduction systems the answer? SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing. 7(1):147-156, 2014, doi:10.4271/2013-01-9095.