Dr. Jonathan Wu
For MEng inquiries, please visit the MEng website.
How to access Microsoft Teams
Everyone with a UWin ID has access to Teams. It allows students and the advisor to communicate and share files securely and reliably.
- Go to portal.office.com
- Sign in using your UWin ID and password
- Select the “Teams” icon
- Select the icon in the bottom left corner to download
- Search for the advisor by email or name to start a meeting
Before virtual meeting
- Students should have their transcript (in pdf format) ready; it can be downloaded using the UWinsite.
- If a student wants to submit an ADD/DROP form, s/he should complete the form and a plan of completion form.
To start a meeting with the advisor
- Send a meeting request message via Teams
- The advisor will call you if she is available
- If the advisor is serving another student, she will assign you a number and call you when your turn comes.