519-253-3000 ext. 2568
Office: 3049 CEI
- Public key cryptography, i.e., elliptic curve cryptosystem, RSA, NTRU, etc.
- Efficient computation in finite field and polynomial ring
- Cryptographic computations against cyber physical attacks
- Wireless security, IoT security, Cloud computing security
- BSc and MASc from University of Science and Technology of China (USTC)
- PhD from University of Waterloo
- IEEE Senior Member
- Member of Professional Engineers Ontario
- S. H. Namin, H. Wu and M. Ahmadi, “Low Power Design for A Digit-Serial Polynomial Basis Finite Field Multiplier Using Factoring Technique”. To appear in IEEE Transactions on VLSI. 2016.
- A. H. Namin, H. Wu, and M. Ahmadi, “High-Speed Architectures for Multiplication Using Reordered Normal Basis”, IEEE Trans. on Computers, 61(2), 164-172, Feb. 2012.
- H. Wu, “Bit-Parallel Polynomial Basis Multiplier for New Classes of Finite Fields”, IEEE Trans. on Computers, 57(8), pp.1023-1031, Aug. 2008.
- H. Wu, M.A.Hasan, and I.F. Blake, and S. Gao, “Finite Field Multiplier Using Redundant Representation”, IEEE Trans. on Computers, vol.51, no.11, pp.1306-1316, Nov 2002.
- H. Wu, M.A.Hasan, and I.F. Blake, “Low Complexity Weakly Dual Basis Bit-Parallel Multiplier over Finite Fields”, IEEE Trans. on Computers, vol.47, no.11, pp.1223-1234, Nov 1998.