519-253-3000 ext. 2585
Office: 3039 CEI
- PhD, University of Windsor, 2007
- MASc, University of Windsor, 2003
- Hardware realization of neural networks
- Hardware Security
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits
- Senior Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Professional Engineering Society, Ontario, Canada
- B. Zamanlooy, M. Mirhassani, “Mixed-Signal VLSI Neural Network Based on Continuous Valued Number System,” In Press, Journal of Neurocomputing, 12 pages of manuscript, Date of final submission: Sep. 2016.
- B. Zamanlooy, M. Mirhassani, “An Analog CVNS-Based Sigmoid Neuron for Precise Neurochips,” In Press, IEEE Transaction on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) System, 14 pages of manuscript, Date of Submission: Nov. 15th, 2016.
- B. Zamanlooy, M. Mirhassani, “CVNS Synapse Multiplier for Robust Neurochips with On-Chip Learning,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, 2540 - 2551, 2016.
- B. Yussefi, M. Mirhassani, and J. Wu, “Efficient Mixed-Signal Synapse Multipliers for Multi-Layer Feed-Forward Neural Networks,” IEEE 59th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), 822-825, 2016.
- I. Taha, M. Mirhassani, “A 24GHz Digitally Controlled Oscillator for Automotive Radar in 65nm CMOS,” IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, 1033-1036, 2016.