519-253-3000 ext. 2611
Office: 3050 CEI
- PhD, University of Toronto, 1999
- Field programmable chips and systems, FPGA-based system design, Rapid Prototyping
- FPGA-based High Performance Computing, Heterogeneous Computing Systems
- Electronic Design Automation, High Level Synthesis
- Embedded System Design for Automotive Electronic Systems and Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Registered Professional Engineer (PEng) in the province of Ontario
- Qing Y. Tang, Mohammed A. S. Khalid, “Acceleration of K-means Algorithm using Altera SDK for OpenCL”, ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems, Volume 10 Issue 1, September 2016.
- Weiying Zeng, Mohammed Khalid, Sazzadur Chowdhury, “In-Vehicle Networks Outlook: Achievements and Challenges”, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, Volume: 18, Issue: 3, 2016.
- Junsong Liao, Brajendra K. Singh, Mohammed A. S. Khalid, Kemal, E. Tepe , “FPGA based wireless sensor node with customizable event-driven architecture”, EURASIP Journal on Embedded Systems, Springer, April 2013.
- Ian D. Anderson, Mohammed A. Khalid, “SCBuild: A CAD Tool for Design Space Exploration of Embedded CPU Cores for FPGAs”, IET Computers and Digital Techniques, 3(1), 24-32, January 2009.
- M. Khalid and J. Rose, "Multi-logic Device Systems Having Partial Crossbar and Direct Interconnection Architectures" U.S. Patent # 6604230, Filed February 9, 1999, issued August 5, 2003.