519-253-3000 ext. 5954
Office: 2167 CEI
- Wireless networking, AI for networking
Internet of vehicles, and security
- Edge computing and Internet of things
- Ph.D. (2015, University of Waterloo, Canada)
- M.Sc. (2010, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China)
- B.Sc. (2007, Beijing Jiaotong University, China)
- Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in Edge Computing and Internet of Vehicles
- Associate Editor, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials (COMST) [2022-present]
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC) [2022-present]
- Associate Editor, IEEE Internet of Things Journal (IOTJ) [2019-present]
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking (TCCN) [2019-present]
- Senior Member of IEEE (Since 2018)
- N. Zhang, S. Zhang, P. Yang, O. Alhussein, W. Zhuang, and X. Shen, “Software Defined Space-Air-Ground Integrated Vehicular Networks: Challenges and Solutions,” IEEE Communication Magazine, vol.55, no.7, pp.101-109, 2017.
- S. Wang, Y. Guo, N. Zhang, P. Yang, A. Zhou, and X. Shen, “Delay-aware Microservice Coordination in Mobile Edge Computing: A Reinforcement Learning Approach”, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2019, DOI: 10.1109/TMC.2019.2957804.
- Y. Wang, Z. Su, and N. Zhang, “BSIS: Blockchain based Secure Incentive Scheme for Energy Delivery in Vehicular Energy Network”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol.15, no.6, pp.3620-3631, 2019.
- Y. Wang, Z. Su, N. Zhang, and A. Benslimane, "Learning in the Air: Secure Federated Learning for UAV-Assisted Crowdsensing", IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, in press.
- N. Lu, N. Cheng, N. Zhang, X. Shen, and J.W. Mark, “Connected Vehicles: Solutions and Challenges,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 289-299, 2014.