SAC is Canada’s research conference on cryptography, held annually since 1994. The 29th edition of SAC will be held at University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada. The conference date is from August 24 to 26, 2022, and will be preceded by a two-day Summer School on August 22 and 23, 2022.
SAC 2022 is held in co-operation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), which is the leading professional organization for cryptographic research.
- April 19, 2022: Program committee formed
- Notification of decision: July 18, 2022
- Pre-proceedings version deadline: August 10, 2022
- ‘Summer’ School: August 22-23, 2022
- Conference dates: August 24-26, 2022
- Benjamin Smith, Inria and École polytechnique, Institut Polytechnique de Paris, France.
- Huapeng Wu, University of Windsor, Canada.