- Course-based, professional program that will provide students with a solid foundation of the industry oriented practical aspects of computer science.
- Offers exposure to the various components of computer science.
- Provides a solid background in the foundation of computing and other subject areas.
- The skills and knowledge gained from this program will allow you to develop a successful career in the growing software industry through practical projects, internships and in-class training. This program has been specifically designed to expose you to the latest technologies and developments in a number of high-demand fields.
- Courses include not only Computer Science but also Business classes.
Program Specific Admission Requirements
An applicant must hold a 4-year bachelor degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline with a minimum major average of 70% or an average of 77% or better in the last 3 years of study. Because of the large number of applicants to the Masters of Applied Computing, the minimum admitting average does not guarantee admission. In particular, having 5 or more grades below 70% in computer science courses, will significantly decrease your chances for admission to this program. In addition, applicants with 2 or more backlogs in computer science core courses will not be admitted.
Deadline for Fall: February 1.
Deadline for Winter: July 1
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-92 (a minimum of 23 in each band)
Minimum IELTS: 6.5, with no individual band score below 6.0 and no more than one band score of 6.0.
Minimum Pearson: 65
Statement of Interest
Two Letters of Reference
Upon acceptance of an offer of admission a deposit of $4000 is due within 21-days. Please refer to the information on deposits included with your offer.